Sunday, January 24, 2016

About Me

About Me

I am McArthur D. Fluker I am originally from Glendale, Wisconsin, but was raised in Mobile, Alabama since the age of four.My favorite color is purple. I am enrolled in Mr. Rease's 11th grade AP english class, where I expect to expand my knowledge of vocabulary and literary devices.I play football for Ben C Rain and I am in my 11th  grade year. I listen to a lot of music, mostly of the rap/hip-hop genre. My favorite musicians include: Austin Post, Keith Cozart, Brandon Dickinson, Derrick Coleman, Nayvadius Demun Wilburn, Jermaine Cole, Keenon Jackson, Kendrick Lamar, Dieuson Octave, Olubowale Victor Akintimehin and more. I enjoy reading poetry around the civil rights movement that capture the mindset and subliminal imagery of our people at that time. I am deeply involved in religion and enjoy going to church to learn more on how to be a better person.

From the desk of, 

- MD Fluker

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mr.Fluker, I believe you have done a wonderful job in your first post. I also agree on wanting to broaden my Vocabulary usage and knowledge. I have also seen you around Mr.Rease's Ap class and think you have a lot of potential like your the rest of your peers. I look forward to learning more in our class with you and our other peers together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Mcarthur! I believe that you've done a good job on your first post.You are a very talented to and smart person. I look forward to viewing and commenting on your post.

    ReplyDelete